The Power of Intimacy (POI)
Online Registration – The Power of Intimacy (POI)
- Workshop Enrolment Agreement
Select course detail
The accuracy and completeness of your answers are important as a condition to your participation in this programme. We will hold the information on this form in confidence.
Name I like to be called
Date of birth (You must be at least 18 years old) (yyyy-mm)
ID card No.
From where or whom did you find out about this training?
After received your application, our staff will contact you to prepare for the course. Please select the best time we should call (can choose more than one option)
Language (can choose more than one option)
In case of any emergency who do you want us to contact
Workshop Enrolment Agreement
- You may apply for a full cancellation related refund of your paid tuition fees for the workshop within 24 hours after the time of your payment of such tuition fees by personal notification to Benchmark. Should any refund be made, all handling fees (chargeable by the relevant handling banks and/or financial institutions, for instance where you have paid your tuition via credit card) would be borne by you and be deducted from the said refund.
- After the 24-hour grace period, you may apply for a partial cancellation related refund of your paid tuition fees by personal notification to Benchmark; an administrative fee of HK$1,000 would be chargeable to you by Benchmark, and would be deducted from the said refund.
- If American Express Card is used to pay for any tuition, together with the 12 months interest-free instalment plan, there will be an additional 6% bank charges imposed, in addition to our administrative fee of HK$1,000. (12-month interest-free installment plan must be handled in person at the center)
- All enrolment documentations and tuition fees payment for the workshop must be submitted and settled prior to the commencement of the workshop. Otherwise, your enrolment will be seen invalid and you will not be able to participate in the workshop.
- Tuitions paid for the workshop are not transferrable to other participants and/or other workshops.
- If you could not attend the workshop after payment for any personal reason, you may notify Benchmark and apply to transfer your paid tuitions to a subsequently scheduled workshop. However, if you have not initiated contact and tuitions transfer application with Benchmark by the commencement of the subsequently scheduled workshop, it would imply that you have forfeited your workshop enrolment, rights of participation, and tuitions refund.
- During the workshop, the trainer reserves the rights to cease attendance and/or participation in the workshop, and no tuitions refund will be given to the participant.
- If you choose to discontinue the workshop during its training period, you will not be entitled to any refund, but you may choose to apply for the subsequently scheduled workshop. However, the acceptance of such application remains at Benchmark’s sole discretion. If you do not participate in the subsequently scheduled workshop, you will need to enroll in the next available workshop at full payment.
***You are advised to read thoroughly and carefully the terms and conditions as set out herein, given the signing of this Agreement by you below would immediately create a legally binding agreement between you and Benchmark.